Complete Digester Cleaning – Start to Finish
Veris Environmental handles digester cleaning from start to finish by:
- Providing hydraulically driven pumps to mix digester contents in place, which reduces the amount of water transported.
- Providing specialized personnel to access the tank, wash it, and remove accumulated solids, grit, and debris.
- Pumping the material to land-application sites, lagoons, or drying beds.
- Semi-tankers to transport the material.
- Land applying the biosolids at agronomic rates.
We Provide Full Cleaning Services
Periodic cleaning of digesters and other sludge-holding tanks is necessary for many treatment plants, but most plants don’t have the capability to perform this work in-house.
Our staff includes personnel with permit-required confined space entry certifications.
Certification allows our staff to safely enter a digester and complete the cleaning by washing the interior to remove accumulated solids, grit, and debris.
Need Transport or Dewatering Services?
We also own hydraulically driven pumps to mix digester contents in place. The residuals from digester cleaning can be transported as liquid, or we can pipe the material to one of our mobile dewatering systems. The dewatered cake can be land applied or landfilled as appropriate.